Monday, February 2, 2015

Helllooooo Sheffield.

Arrived in Sheffield today, after a chilled Sunday off back home in Middlesbrough (special thanks to my mother for cooking me the best three course meal, DEFINITELY needed). 

I won't lie when I say that I must have said 'I really like it here, Sheffield's great' well over 8 times (to be precise) in conversation today. Day one and I'm already getting goooooood vibes. 

Of course it's massively helped by the fact that we happen to be in a very lovely theatre. 

Here's me, Lewis (Children's Director), Grace (Sister Sophia), Sarah (Elsa Shraeder) and Luke (Rolf) in our first Sheffield selfie.

LYCEUM, WE ARE HEREEEE.


Very much looking forward to these next two weeks in MANY ways. 

Toi, toi, toi and more to come!!!

J.x

No comments:

Post a Comment